This training is a compulsory supplementary practical module covered for the Diploma in Airline Cabin Crew Program.
Basic deep water survival and rescue techniques necessary in an emergency aircraft crash landing in to water to be complied by the cabin crew.
- How to wear and inflate a life jacket
- Basic Flotation Techniques – Ring formation to conserve body heat in water.
- How to float with a passenger and bring him to the life raft.
- Evacuation of drifting passengers to safety using a heaving ring.
- Lifting techniques used to pull passengers from water into a life raft.
There is no gallery selected or the gallery was deleted.